Skip to main content
Before Intravenous Anesthesia Sedation
- You may not have anything to eat or drink (including water) for 6 hours prior to the appointment. Any medications should be taken with a small sip of water.
- A responsible adult must accompany the patient to the office, remain in the office during the procedure, and drive the patient home.
- Please wear loose fitting clothing with sleeves which can be rolled up past the elbow, and low-heeled shoes.
- Do not wear lipstick, excessive makeup, or nail polish on the day of surgery.
- If you have an illness such as a cold, sore throat, stomach or intestinal problems, please notify the office.
- If you take routine oral medications, please check with Dr. Stella, Dr. Warner, Dr. Kao, Dr. Williams or Dr. Kim prior to your surgical date for instructions.